Over the last few years, I realized that I have a serious problem when it comes to cold weather.
During the 2 or 3 winters, no matter how warm I try to keep myself, my fingers are always cold and numb and they ache… a lot!
Apart from the numbness and aches, blue patches started to appear on certain areas of my fingers.
Your tube of Aloe Moisturizing Lotion can be bought HERE.
With time and after some research, I discovered that because of the cold, the blood vessels in my fingers constricted causing poor blood circulation, thereby reducing the supply of nutrients and oxygen to the tissues in my fingers; hence the tissue died.
This was the reason for the blue patches.
A couple of days later, the dead tissue layers of my finger skin started peeling off. It got really annoying because not only was it peeling off, it was burning and itching, like I stuck my fingers in fire.
My skin was continuously peeling off especially on contact with water and detergents. So I turned to Google for help and was surprised to see a lot of people where having the same problem. Some of the reasons for the “peeling” cited include:
- Lack of vitamin C, E and minerals.
- Using harsh detergents
- Fungal infection/ Skin diseases
- Genetics etc. The list goes on and on (you can search for yourself to confirm).
Based on the causes for peeling I discovered, I started using Absorbent-C and Aloe Moisturizing Lotion (see picture).
How To Use: I chewed one tablet of Absorbent-C 3 times a day and I also applied Aloe Moisturizing Lotion to my hands as frequently as possible and every time i felt my hands were dry.
Vitamin C: It has four major uses within the body; tissue repair, boosting the immune system, an antihistamine and antioxidant.
Buy Forever Living Products Product’s in Your Country
100 % Money Back Guarantee! Delivery in 2 Days!
In relation to peeling skin, vitamin c increases collagen synthesis which helps thicken the skin and increase moisture content.
I believe the antihistamine properties of vitamin c stopped the inflammation (redness and swelling) of my fingers.
- Aloe Gel in the lotion soothes skin irritations and soreness. This is what stopped the itching in my fingers. See properties of aloe vera gel.
- Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B17 and E. Good for delicate, sensitive and dehydrated skin, as it helps to reduce skin irritation and inflammation.
- Cleans the clogged pores and reduces the puffiness of the skin, and aids in tissue regeneration
- Acts as a lubricant on the skin, giving skin a smooth and soft appearance and also forms a barrier on the skin, preventing the loss of moisture/water.
- The vitamin E in this lotion heals, softens, soothes and protects skin. It is also a powerful antioxidant preventing the destruction of cells by free radicals and environmental pollutants, and also maintains the skins natural pH.
- Also beneficial for slowing down the aging of cells and tissues, speeding wound and burn healing and reducing scaring.
This is how I solved my “peeling fingers” problem. I hope this is helpful to you or anyone you know. Any questions and comments are welcome.