If you are looking to get rid of cellulite, then you are reading the right post. After scouring the internet for a bit, I found the answer to my question: why do 90% of women have cellulite while men don’t?
The answer taught me something new and I will try to explain the best and simplest way I can using the pictures below.
From the picture above, you notice that the fibre or collagen bondsholding the fat cells to the muscle in women are vertical while in men, they slant.
As a result of them being vertical in women, they tend to be too short to hold down the fat cells or globules, resulting in the surface being uneven or bumpy. Look at the picture below.
This bumpiness translates all the way to the epidermis of the skin and that bumpiness on the skin is what we call cellulite.
Men however have longer collagen bonds, which slant making the surface even and men also have a thicker dermis and less fat content than women.
Based on this explanation, it is easy to believe that being fat is the sole cause of cellulite. Well it is NOT.
Think of it this way, why do fat men not have cellulite and why do some slim women have cellulite?
The answer: It is just nature doing what nature does.
Now that you understand what cellulite is, I am going to tell you how you can get rid of it, tone and make your skin firm while loosing a few inches off those flappy bits.
The solution to your cellulite problem and the benefits described above lie in the Aloe Body Toning Kit.
The Aloe Body Toning Kit is designed to trim, tone and tighten up the body. It achieves this by minimizing the bumpy texture of the skin due to cellulite, smoothing and flattening fat cells.
The kit contains the following products;
- Aloe Body Toner
- Aloe Body Conditioning Creme
- Aloe Bath Gelée
- Loofah and plastic (cellophane) wrap
Aloe Body Toner is formulated to use with the cellophane wrap, to hold heat and smooth body surfaces. It;
- beautifies body while toning and firming
- moisturizes and conditions the skin with a superb combination of herbal complexes
- is a deep-heating emollient cream to shape and tone skin
Aloe Body Conditioning Creme is essential if you want your body to feel supple and smooth.
It is the ideal partner for the Aloe Body Toner and can be applied to the skin on areas that are not wrapped during toning process or use on all areas as a maintenance cream (see video below). It:
- helps stimulate circulation beneath the skin which can help break up trapped fluid and fatty tissue
- helps reduce the appearance of cellulite
- is an effective massage cream and conditioner
Gentle relaxing bath and shower gel that contains Aloe Vera Gel. It:
- penetrates skin, soothing away dryness
- moisturizes skin
- leaves skin soft and smooth
- Do not use Toning Kit if you are pregnant, have had recent surgery or have certain medical conditions including heart disease, phlebitis or circulatory problems.
- Wash hands immediately following application.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to breasts, face, genital areas, irritated or newly-shaved skin.
- Prior to use, test a small patch of skin to check for allergic reaction.
How to Use the Aloe Body Toning Kit
Summer is run the corner, its time to get into the swimming suits, shorts and sleeveless clothing.
Do not miss out on the fun because you did not take action and let your confidence take a blow.
Begin your journey towards the toned and firm body you want by grabbing your own Aloe Body Toning Kit, exercising and eating healthy.
The post How to Get Rid of Cellulite and Lose a Few Inches… appeared first on Daily Health Advisor.