One thing that we can all agree is the fact that everybody likes to have healthy and white teeth, but nobody wants to go to the dentist.
Trips to the dentist can be painful, traumatic and costly.
That’s why taking care of your teeth is very important. However, at some point, everybody will have some tooth problem.
Buy Forever Living Products Product’s in Your Country
100 % Money Back Guarantee! Delivery in 2 Days!
No matter how good you think you’re brushing your teeth, there is too much stuff that we consume that are just not good for our teeth.
In today’s article you will find out few natural remedies that go the extra mile to keep your teeth healthy and white, and they will ensure you won’t have to see a dentist.
1. USE OF TURMERIC, COCONUT OIL, CLOVE OIL, AND SALT.
- ¼ teaspoon of Turmeric
- 2 drops of Clove Oil
- ¼ teaspoon of Coconut Oil
- A pinch of Salt
Mix the ingredients in a bowl.
Place the mixture on the toothbrush and brush your teeth gently. Make sure you’re brushing the cavities area.
Wait for 5 minutes and then wash one more time. Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water.
2. USE OF BAKING SODA, LEMON JUICE, DRIED MINT POWDER AND PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL.
- ¼ teaspoon of Dried Mint Powder (optional).
- 2 drops of Lemon Juice.
- ½ teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- 1 drop of Peppermint Essential Oil.
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Brush your teeth gently and after you finish wait for 3 minutes.
Finally, rinse your teeth with lukewarm water.
3. USE OF LICORICE ROOT POWDER, ACTIVATED CHARCOAL, SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL AND FOOD GRADE BENTONITE CLAY POWDER.
* Use this recipe only once a week
- 1 drop of Sweet Orange Essential Oil.
- ¼ of Licorice Root Powder.
- ½ teaspoon of Activated Charcoal.
- A pinch of Food Grade Bentonite Clay powder.
Mix the ingredients in a bowl, then apply the mixture on the toothbrush and brush your teeth gently.
As the previous method, wait for 3 minutes and wash your mouth with lukewarm water.
The post How to Heal Tooth Decay and Cavities Naturally With 3 Simple and Effective Home Remedies appeared first on Daily Health Advisor.