Cysts occur in different parts of the body, especially in women. Medical methods are often invasive and painful. The good news is that we found (and tried) a natural remedy for cysts that is pain-free.
A lipoma is a knot of fatty tissue that is usually found just below the skin (subcutaneous). Lipomas can occur almost anywhere on the body, but are most commonly found on the trunk, shoulders, neck, and armpits. Lipomas can rarely form in muscles and internal organs.
A lipoma can be described as a rubbery bulge that feels like it can move. Lipomas tend to grow slowly, often over a period of months or years. They are usually small (usually less than 2 inches across). Sometimes larger lipomas do occur, with some reaching almost 8 inches across.
Lipomas are fairly common, occurring in one in every 1,000 people. People with a lipoma usually have only one, though about 20% of those affected can have several.
Lipomas affect all age groups and can even be present at birth; however, they usually form in people who are between the ages of 40 and 60.
Although, generally, lipoma do not represent a higher risk for health, can be very painful and anti-aesthetic. For this reason, people always want to find solutions to eliminate these balls of fat in the body.
Lipoma is regarded as benign tumors and shares some common characteristics with the cysts. It is important to emphasize that, although they are similar, they are not equal to the cyst. Many times it is often confused with the sebaceous cysts.
Although the use of the term “tumor” we must know that the same does not have a serious nature as such. Unlike a malignant tumor, the lipoma grows very slowly and does not have the ability to spread to other organs. Lipoma may appear in different parts of the body such as the armpit, neck, arm or other parties.
How are lipomas treated?
There’s not really a treatment because they pose no real harm to your health, but a doctor may order an ultrasound. If for some reason the lipoma is painful or gets infected they may recommend that it gets surgically removed.
This procedure can be carried out the doctor’s office or an outpatient surgery center. Liposuction and steroid injections are two other less-used methods of removal.
This recipe can help shrink your lipomas and we also include 2 bonus tips at the very bottom.
– 2 tablespoon raw organic honey (we recommend this)
– 4 tablespoons organic aloe vera gel (we recommend this)
– Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
– Spread mixture on the affected area. It is very important that the mixture has a thickness of at least 1 cm of depth.
– Then place plastic wrap on and around the area to prevent the mixture from rubbing off.
– Leaves this on for at least 36 hours and then remove it and reapply again right away.
– Performs this procedure until you’ve replaced the mixture approximately five times.
– The procedure lasts about 7 days.
– For best results, you can also add a few drops of sage, tea tree or frankincense essential oils into the mixture.
After a week, you should feel a noticeable difference already that the accumulation of fatty tissue under the skin will be dissolved.