It is known that castor oil is very beneficial product and can help us in the treatment of numerous ailments. Moreover, castor oil depending on the purpose can work even better than some pharmaceutical solutions. The same goes for baking soda, its application can solve numerous problems and is one of the ingredients that you should definitely have a home of all time.
Castor oil has been used since ancient times and it is very popular in the field of natural medicine. When castor oil and baking soda are combined it results in an extremely effective solution for numerous problems.
Today we give you 24 amazing uses of castor oil and baking soda:
– It’s efficient in treating pilonidal cysts
– Castor oil is more powerful than conventional eye drops when it comes to treating cataract
– Apply a thick layer on sprained ankles, and let it work overnight.
– When combined with baking soda it lightens age spots
– Castor oil coatings relieve diarrhea
– It’s efficient in the treatment of hepatitis
– Castor oil soothes swellings and beestings
– It accelerates the healing of cuts, bruises and wounds
– Apply castor oil on your neck area to treat hoarseness and vocal cord issues/nodules
– Pregnant women should massage their stomach in the last two months of their pregnancy to prevent stretch marks
– Rub castor oil onto your eyelids to prevent allergies
– Put a few drops of castor in your ear to treat hearing issues
– Take 5 drops of castor oil every morning to relieve allergy symptoms
– Castor oil coatings treat fungal infections (especially on the feet)
– Use 6-8 drops of castor oil every day for 4 months to treat tinnitus
– Massage your soles with castor oil to remove calcium deposits
– Use a few drops of castor oil every day to “soothe” nicotine and alcohol addiction
– Castor oil coatings relieve back pain
– Apply castor oil on your warts to remove them
– Castor oil coatings will help you stop snoring
– When applied on the stomach, castor oil coatings treat hyperactivity
– Combine castor oil and baking soda to treat skin cancer
– Rub castor oil on your moles to get rid of them
– Massage your scalp with castor oil before your shower to boost hair growth
Castor oil coatings
To begin with, clean the skin region with preparing pop arrangement. Splash your sterile dressing in warm castor oil, and apply it on the influenced region. Cover with thwart, and painstakingly put a jug loaded with high temp water on the pack. Wrap everything with a towel, and let the oil carry out its activity for 60 minutes. Rehash this consistently.