Every woman is familiar with those tricky trouble zones that take a little extra work to tighten and tone (lower abs, anyone?). Here is a solid set of moves that will help you shape up and feel confident in a swimsuit, your favorite skinny jeans, or a sexy cockatil dress.
Just repeat the following sequence 3 times in total:
#1. Touching Lunges
Focuses on your butt and leg areas.
– Natural standing stance, legs apart, keep hands at hips, and bend knees a bit, like a squat.
– Step one leg far back, while you bend each knee, with the back knee just above the ground.
– At the same time as you go into lunge, touch fingers outside of front toes.
– Push yourself up into original position and alternate sides.
– 10-15 repetitions per side.
Will firm up your butt and legs.
– Perform 10-15 repetitions.
#3. Slide Into Side Lunges
Forms tight butt and legs.
– Bare feet or socks on floor to be able to slide, legs slightly apart, arms straight out to hold firm in place.
– Bend one knee like squatting, while other leg slides out straight to side, slide as far as you can.
– Bring leg back from slide and straighten other knee.
– 10-15 repetitions per side. Before you know it, this workout routine will be over and your lower body will be one step closer to where you’d like it to be.