The impressive benefits of some plant make them miraculous natural remedies for numerous health issues. Such plants are a real from Mother Nature, and are the perfect alternative to pharmaceuticals.
Laurel is one of these beneficial plants, which is often used as a food seasoning, but apparently, it can offer multiple other uses as well.
You can easily find laurel in the markets and health food stores, and here is all it can treat:
– Fluid retention
– Sciatic nerve problems
– A headache and migraine
– Weakness and low energy
– Mental lagoons
– Muscular exhaustion
– Skin infections
– Abdominal distention and gas
– Premenstrual symptoms
– Contractures in muscles and nerves
All you have to do in order to enjoy these benefits is to drink laurel tea, which is prepared as follows:
-30 grams of laurel (dried leaves)
- Bring water to a boil and add the dried leaves.
- Cook for a few minutes then remove the pot from heat, cover it and let it cool.
- Strain and add honey to taste.
It is recommended to drink this tea two times a day, in the morning and the evening.
Health Benefits of Laurel Leaves and How to Use Them:
– They are an excellent source of vitamin A, C, magnesium, manganese, potassium, iron, and calcium.
– They aid digestion and treat colic, bloating, and stomach ulcers.
– Bay laurel leaves are good for relieving body pains. If you feel very tired , try boiling 5 laurel leaves in 1l of water and add it to a bathtub. Enjoy for at least 15 minutes in the bathtub/ This relieves muscle pains and it is good for rejuvenating the body.
– Laurel Leaves can be very beneficial for people who suffer from arthritis. Rub laurel oil on inflamed joints to reduce the pain.
– Laurel Leaves have antifungal and antibacterial properties. Use a warm compress with the infusion of bay leaves to cure skin infections.
– Laurel Leaves can improve insulin sensitivity and are useful in regulating blood sugar levels. So Laurel is a great choice for people who have diabetes or high blood sugar levels.
– The consumption of bay leaves tea can help relieve the symptoms of colds, flu ,coughs or other respiratory infections. For this, take a cup of tea from bay leaves every day and apply warm compresses on the chest with an infusion of bay leaves.
– If you have problems with dandruff, a rinse of bay laurel tea can help you keep dandruff out of sight.
– The Laurel acts as a natural insect repellent.