The papaya fruit have many healthy benefits and so do papaya leaves.Rich in healing compounds they can improve your health and a ccording to some studies this leaves are rich with phytonutrients
Phytonutrients can boost your blood flow because of its powerful antioxidant properties.
Papain and chymopapain are active components of papaya that can improve the protein digestion in your body and are good for treating digestive problems like bloating.
Carpaine is an alkaloid that has chemopreventive properties and that is why it can help cancer patients.
Papaya leaves’ health benefits
Blood platelet production
- drink papaya leaves juice to boost your platelet production and to stay healthy.
- improve liver conditions like jaundice, cirrhosis and liver cancer.
- a compound called acetogenin is the reason why this tea can prevent dengue fever, malaria and cancer.
Boost your energy levels
- drink the juice regularly to boost your energy levels and prevent fatigue.
Support the digestive system
- the leaves contain papain and chymopapain, protease and amylase enzymes
- digestive system break down proteins, fats and carbs
- this juice is recommended to people suffering from digestive problems
- it can regulate your digestive system
- it can prevent inflammation in the stomach lining
- it can eliminate bacteria like H. Pylori.
- papaya leaves juice can reduce the inflammation in your body
- it will prevent inflammatory conditions.
- reduce PMS symptoms and regulate your menstruation.
Protect your cardiovascular health
- boost your immune system
- dilate your blood vessels,
- effectively improve your cardiovascular health.
Lower your blood sugar levels
- regulate your insulin sensitivity
- prevent diabetes and fatty liver disease.
Homemade papaya leaves juice
- blend a handful of the leaves i
- store the juice in a small bottle in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- mix it with a fruit juice
- drink the juice in small amounts
Papaya leaves tea
- take 10 medium-sized papaya leaves and 2 l. of water,
- boil them until the water evaporates to half.
- leave the tea to cool down,
- consume the tea fresh
- store it in the fridge for 5 days.
Papaya leaves extract
You can also take it as a supplement in the form of tincture or capsules.