Rosacea is a chronic skin condition.It causes redness and the exact cause of rosacea is unknown. Leaving the symptoms untreated will worsen the condition over time but some simple home remedies you can be surprisingly effective.Here is a list of the best 10:
- oatmeal reduces redness and soothing skin and work as a gentle exfoliator
- mix two tablespoons of oatmeal with enough water to form a paste
- apply directly to the troubled area.
2. Aloe vera
- a trusted treatment for rosacea thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties
- apply the gel from the plant directly to the skin two times per week.
3. Stress management
- trigger for rosacea can be stress
- if so try to relax
- do activities like yoga, breathing techniques or even exercising
- reduce the tension and anxiety by avoiding stressful situations .
4. Coconut oil
- coconut oil can be used topically
- or ingested to promote the growth of healthy skin tissue.
- it has soothing properties coupled with the repairing enzymes and bacteria-fighting ability
- apply raw honey directly on the skin.
6. Tea tree oil
- the anti-inflammatory and astringent properties of tea tree oil can be beneficial
- apply the oil directly to the impacted area of your skin.
7. Apple cider vinegar
- apple cider vinegar can help promote healthier skin
- the anti-inflammatory properties found in the cider can reduce redness and calm the skin
- drink two tablespoons before meals each day
- or apply it to your skin.
- cucumber mask can reduce the appearance of redness and bumps.