Do you drink bottled water when you are thirsty? To grab and drink exactly bottled water is quite easy, but the chemicals you enter into your body are no joke. Everybody needs water to hydrate his body and keep it in function.
Our bodies consist of 70 to 80 percent of water, so water is primarily needed for us to survive. Bottled water is extremely easy to reach – they are always within reach of our hands even when we are on the move, for example to the workplace.
- But the chemicals found in bottled water, even in tap water, can be very harmful to your health. If you drink alkaline water, it will provide you with a high level of hydration, as well as numerous other health benefits.
Therefore, in this article, we will show not only one but two methods for making our own alkaline water, each of which is used at different times of the day for optimal alignment with your metabolism, but it is also important to make sure that your water is filtered ( i would not believe in tap water).
Acidity and alkalinity are measured based on pH factors, so clean water with pH 7 is considered a neutral environment. Everything under 7 pH is sour, and above this limit is alkaline.
- Our bodies are based on water, and therefore the pH of the water has a great impact on our health. If our environment becomes too acidic or too alkaline in our bodies, our healthy cells may become poisonous, experience collapse, and eventually die.
The first signs that you will notice caused by excessive acidity in the body are fatigue, headaches, and stomach pains, as well as weakened immunity. It all comes from a modern diet that includes processed foods that are acidified for the body and organism.
Therefore, you need these recipes for alkaline water with pH 8-9.
By introducing 1.5-2 liters. water in the day with balanced pH and other ingredients such as calcium- magnesium (in an ideal ratio) and cytosan, a complete detoxification of the organism is done without any adverse effects, normalizes the pH value of the organism and returns the natural immune system of the organism.
With a balanced pH in the water can not live any cell that represents cancer, no virus, or bacteria. Scientists have found that healthy people have alkaline systems.
2-Step Alkaline Water Protocol
So alkaline water has alkalized compounds, such as bicarbonate, calcium, silica, magnesium, and potassium.
Step 1: Water with Baking Soda
-Stir 1/8 tbsp baking soda with 8 ounces of filtered water (we use this to filter our water).
-Stir well the mixture ambitiously for 30-60 seconds
– Drink this mixture in the morning right before breakfast.
Note: If you are on a special diet, please know that baking soda has high sodium content.
Step 2: Water with Lemon Slices
– Get a 64-ounce water pitcher with stainless steel filter lid and fill with filtered water.
– Take 2 organic lemons and cut each one into 8 pieces.
– Put the 16 lemon pieces into the pitcher and make sure that you don’t squeeze the juice into the water
– Secure the lid and let it sit on the counter at room temperature for at least 12 hours.
– If you also want to mineralize your water, add 1 tablespoon of Himalayan salt (we recommend this) to the water.
– Drink a glass of this with your meal.