If you are tired of having a stuffy nose the video below will teach you how to perform one amazing technique that is highly effective at relieving congestion from allergies or a cold.
- pressure in the head can be caused by a build-up of lymphatic fluid in the head
- light massage focuses on draining the head and will open the lymph nodes in the neck and behind the ears
- a healing massage you can perform on yourself can relieve all the bad symptoms
There are hundreds of lymph nodes throughout the body and the majority is in front of the body what makes them easily accessible during self-practiced lymph drainage.
In just 15 minutes you can perform this gentle detoxifying and relaxing massage on yourself and it will:
- increase the speed at which the lymph nodes can filter out waste products and other toxins from the tissues,
- increase the body’s overall ability to fight infections.
- Note: don’t perform this on yourself if you have a fever, circulatory problems, heart disease, active bleeding, cancer or you are pregnant.