Body changes in a quite different way during pregnancy. These changes are so different that women faces discomfort while standing, walking, and sitting. Especially while sleeping, they experience changes in sleeping positions.They find it quite discomfort able as it was earlier and it’s all because of the increased abdomen size, shortness of breath, frequent urination, and back pain.
But, we have a solution to their problem that will help in providing a perfect nap and a sound sleep.
1. Best position for sleeping during Pregnancy is on the left side.
2. Avoid sleeping on the back or on the stomach. Due to increased abdomen size shape of your back also change. This makes sleeping on the back quite discomfortable. It elevates back pain. So, avoid back sleeping. We all know this is your favourite sleeping position but it is definitely not good for your baby. You need to avoid this during pregnancy.
3. Discover the proper position for sleeping with the help of pregnancy pillows.
4. Avoid drinking water 2 hours before sleeping.
5. Pregnant women should make several changes in their sleeping position.
6. Wear loose clothes while sleeping.
7. For perfect sleep at night, forget worries.
This informational message is for every mother to be and for those who are planning to conceive.