This trend has actually ended up being really popular recently: thick and bushy eyebrows: Here the motto “the more, the much better” is the widespread one. The times of the thin and depilated eyebrow (fashionable in the 90s) have actually been far behind. Sadly, not everyone is lucky to have actually been born with a bushy eyebrow.
However, there readies news for all of them: nobody is going to be left as far as style is concerned. In this short article, we reveal you some techniques and ideas to encourage the growth of your eyebrows. And the very best part is that you do not have to spend an outrageous sum on high-end cosmetics or instruments that prefer their growth. Many of these items are found in any home.
1. Castor oil
Castor oil is among the most effective means of accelerating the growth of eyebrows. It includes proteins, vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants that nourish hair follicles and promote the development process. To use castor oil, follow the steps listed below:
– Dip a cotton swab with castor oil and use it directly to your eyebrows.
– Provide a gentle massage with your fingers for a couple of minutes.
– Now let the treatment work for about 30 Minutes or more.
– Then carefully eliminate the oil with warm water.
– Repeat the process every day for a few weeks.
Tip: If you feel any inflammation in your eyes or face, stop the procedure immediately.
2. Coconut oil
Another way to promote hair growth is through coconut oil. It includes various proteins and nutrients, such as vitamin E and iron. It can likewise help you darken your eyebrows.
– Apply several drops of coconut oil to the eyebrows and massage with your fingers.
– Let the oil act upon your eyebrows all night.
– Rinse the oil with lukewarm water the next morning.
– Repeat the treatment every day for one or two months to obtain outcomes.
3. Olive oil
Almost all the kitchen areas have olive oil. However this oil is not only a standard component for food, however likewise contains vitamin E, which promotes the development of the eyebrows.
– Just apply a couple of drops of olive oil to your eyebrows before sleeping.
– Rub it gently against your eyebrows.
– Let it take result all night.
– Rinse them the next early morning with warm water.
– Another option is to blend 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil with a couple of drops of honey and use to the eyebrows. Rub briefly and rinse after half an hour.
4. Onion juice
There are also onions in practically every kitchen; Its juice includes activators of hair development, in addition to sulfuric substances, to which we owe the increased production of the collagen layer. This is crucial for the growth and conditioning of hair follicles.
– First, it chops a little onion.
– Squeeze the juice of the chopped onion into a thin cotton fabric.
– Rub the juice over the eyebrows, let it dry for a couple of minutes and eliminate it with warm water.
– Repeat this treatment for a number of weeks up until you reach the desired outcome.
5. Egg yolk
The yolk contains keratin, which activates hair growth.
-Split the egg and separate the yolk from the egg white.
-Beat the yolk till it has a creamy consistency.
-Use the egg yolk on the eyebrows with a cotton swab.
-After 15-20 minutes, get rid of the yolk with cold water.
-The treatment needs to be repeated one or two times a week.
6. Fenugreek seed
The seed of the fenugreek plant includes proteins, nicotinic acid, and lecithin, which accelerate hair development and help regenerate hair roots.
-First, put a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a bowl and add some water until they are totally covered.
-Now, wait a minimum of 5 hours up until the seeds have actually softened.
-Then squash the softened seeds in a mortar to achieve a compact paste.
-Then include some almonds and a little coconut oil to the pasta and beat all the ingredients.
-Put the paste on the eyebrows prior to sleeping and let it work throughout the night.
-Remove it the next day in the morning with warm water.
-Repeat the process 2 or 3 times a week for two months.
7. Aloe vera
Aloe vera consists of enzymes that nurture the hair roots and accelerate the abundant development of the eyebrows.
– Extract the gel from an aloe vera leaf. To do this, separate the gel from the blade with a knife.
– Mix 1/2 teaspoon of the gel with a little honey and coconut oil.
– Use the mix on the eyebrows.
– After 30 minutes, eliminate the mix with water.
– Repeat the treatment daily for a number of successive weeks.
Lemon consists of folic acid, in addition to vitamin C and B, and numerous other efficient nutrients that assist hair growth.
-Cut the lemon into pieces.
-Rub a piece of lemon over the eyebrows for a few minutes.
-After about 15-20 minutes, eliminate the juice with warm water.
-Another possibility is to cut the skin of the lemon into little pieces. Leave them at rest in a cup filled with 3/4 coconut oil for 2 weeks. Place the solution on your eyebrows every night prior to bed and let it soak up all night. The next early morning washes the mixture with warm water.
Tip: Prevent sun exposure until at least two hours have actually passed after application, because lemon juice can lighten the color of the hair when it is exposed to sunshine.