Do you use castor oil? Have you heard about this amazing oil and its health benefits? It’s certainly one of the best natural oils in existence and its uses are numerous. The oil comes from the castor plant and it’s extracted from its seeds.
Castro oil is mostly used in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry, for hair and skin care products and different medicinal products. But it’s most famous for its ability to boost hair growth and supports its health, making it shiny, healthy and voluptuous.
Castor Oil – Health Benefits
Boosts hair growth and thickness
Castor oil is rich in omega 9 fats which enter your pores and nourish its follicles, boosting its growth and thickening it.
Apply a mixture of olive oil, castor oil, and lemon juice on the scalp and leave it to act for an hour. Then, rinse it off. It will soothe the scalp and prevent dandruff.
Rub castor oil in the split ends of the hair and leave if for a few hours.
For long and beautiful lashes start applying some castor oil on them with a Q tip before you go to bed.
Castor oil has potent antibacterial and antifungal properties, it stimulates hair growth, prevents hair loss and improves blood circulation to the scalp.
If you use it regularly it will neutralize the damaging effects of dies, bleach and other chemical products and procedures your hair endures. Its rich in antioxidants which will boost the keratin production and make your hair smooth and strong.
For best results always use cold pressed castor oil because it doesn’t contain hexane. Castor oil is pretty sticky which may make it a bit difficult to apply. Here are some tips on how to use it correctly:
– Mix the castor oil in a small bowl with some other oil in equal amounts (e.g. argan, jojoba, or coconut oil).
– Then, place the bowl in a larger one, full of hot water, to warm it up.
– Spray a bit of water on the hair to dampen it,
– Dip the fingertips in the warm oil and massage the scalp
– Rub the oil between the palms and run in through the hair
– Cover the hair with a shower cap, wrap it in a hot towel, allowing to boost the absorption of nutrients through the pores,
– Leave it to act for an hour.
At the end of the treatments, the effects will be amazing!