Cooking can be a real joy if you know tricks in the kitchen, and if not, it can often become boring or difficult.
However, we will present 10 incredibly useful kitchen hacks which can be of great help while baking and cooking, and they will surely make your life much easier:
1. Boil the water for ice cubes before you freeze them, and they will be crystal clear.
2. Check the age of the eggs and see whether they are still good for consumption.
3. If you are fan of eggs and cook them on a regular basis, it would be of great help to learn that you can cook them in the oven for 15 minutes on 160 degrees. It sounds interesting, easy, and delicious, doesn`t it?
4. Squeeze More Juice out of Lemons. On a hard surface, roll the lemon back and forth with pressure using the heel of your hand. This breaks down the membranes inside to let more juice out.
5. You can keep your wine cold and undiluted by tossing a few frozen grapes in your glass before you start drinking.
6. You only need a spoon and the ginger skin comes off relatively cleanly. Scrape the ginger with the edge of a spoon by providing enough pressure to pull the skin right off.
7. To peel the garlic more easily, put it in a bowl and shake it really hard! Simple as that!
8. If put in a bag, the ice- cream will be easier to eat with a spoon, as it won’t be frozen and hard.
9. Put a wooden spoon on the cooking pot to prevent the water from boiling over.
10. Place few lemon slices under the grilled fish, and thus enrich its taste!
Peel bananas upside down: Peeling a banana upside down turns out to be the easiest way of doing it. Simply squeeze the bottom part and the skin will fall apart instantly!
Cook bacon in the over: Instead of frying bacon as most people do, lay the strips onto a baking paper and cook for about 20 minutes.
Ripen avocados in minutes: Wrap the avocado in foil and place it in the oven for a few minutes.
Peel kiwi easier: Cut the ends off both sides and then scoop out the middle using a spoon.