Fat accumulates on the body in specific locations more than others, and given that each body is unique, we all have different problematic areas which can be difficult to tone.
Certain areas of fat accumulation are associated with a specific health risk. For instance, it has been scientifically shown that those with extra abdominal fat are at higher risk of heart disease and cancer compared to those carrying extra fat in other areas. On the other hand, multiple studies show that fat around the thighs and hips could be beneficial for nursing women.
Therefore, there is nothing wrong with trying to tone up some areas of the body, particularly the core. Finding a way to blast back fat by choosing the right ingredients can help prevent back pain, improve posture, and protect against injury in the future. The best thing is that strength training has been scientifically shown to be more efficient in burning fat than cardio!
Strengthening Back Exercises
If you were looking for a way to get rid of the back fat, you are at the right place! Until Crunch Miami`s Randy B. Washington revealed his fat-burning routine, getting rid of back fat used to be quite difficult. The routine takes only 12 minutes and is most helpful when done three times a week for three weeks.
Back Exercises to Get Rid of Back Bulge
1. Push and Touch
This exercise will make your chest, shoulders and upper back stronger.
– Put your palms facing forward and the arms by your sides. Then lift the arms to the shoulder length, and the palms towards the ceiling and remain in this position.
– After that in one movement lift your arms over the head and put the palms behind you and then tap together the ends of the weights. Slowly pull back the arm toward the shoulder level, stay in this position a little bit and go back to the beginning position.
– For optimal results, you should not move the other parts of your body. Make 3 sets of 6-8 repetitions.
2. Crisscross Reverse fly
This exercise makes the upper back and shoulders stronger.
The starting position is to first bend your knees and then lower the body forward in the angle of 45 degrees. Then place your arms crossed at the wrists at the knees and then raise them towards the shoulders. Go back to the starting position and do the same exercise with crossing the opposite hands. Perform 10-12 repetitions in 3 sets.
3. Bent over Circular Row
It engages your upper back, mid-back, biceps, and chest.
– You should bend your knees slightly. Make sure you engage your abs for support.
– Place the upper body parallel to the floor by bending forward. You should also extend your hands toward the floor.
– Gradually circle your arms to the right, up and toward your chest, over to the right, and down. Also, repeat the same procedure to the left.
– It is advisable to do three sets of about twelve repetitions.
4. argets shoulders and chest.
– Raise arms at your sides to shoulder height, palms faced up.
– Bend elbows to a 90-degree angle and pull arms together in front of your chest until your elbows “kiss” and forearms touch. Do not raise your shoulders in the process.
– Slowly return to starting position by reversing the steps.
– Do 3 sets of 10-12 reps.