The benefits that the castor oil has to offer were very well known to our ancestors in the past. This oil is a powerful essential oil that is able to treat a lot of health problems, more than 20 to be exact! Scientists have found a plant that consists of 50% castor oil and its name is ricinus communis. There are a lot of benefits that can be acquired and this is because of the content of ricinoleic acid found in this plant.
There are documents that put this oil back in Ancient Egypt. The main use of this oil is for purging, skin and hair care, and it is good at improving the blood flow. So if you are experiencing any problems with your joints the best thing that you can do is to apply some of this oil on the affected area. Use a compress of this oil in order to get the most out of it. You are going to improve your circulation in the most natural way possible. All you are going to need for this method are a gauze (or a simple cloth), some hot water, baking soda and a bunch of kitchen paper.
Method of preparation:
You should clean the area with some water and baking soda. Then, soak the cloth in castor oil and set it onto the area and cover with kitchen foil. Place the hot water bottle to the compress and wrap the towel over the area. Let it stay for one hour. In the end, rinse with a lot of water. Repeat this method on a daily basis but don’t exceed it for more than forty days.
The compresses can improve the discomfort from varicose veins, relieve premenstrual pain, improve digestion, relieve inflammation and pain and improve liver function.
Here are 24 health conditions that can be treated with castor oil:
– It treats pilonidal cysts
– Its topical application removes warts
– In a combination with baking soda, it alkalizes the body and thus prevents numerous health issues
– Massage the scalp with it to stimulate hair growth
– Apply on wounds, bruises, and cuts to accelerate the healing process
– Mix it with baking soda to naturally lighten dark skin
– Use it as natural eye drops to cure cataracts
– Massage it on the problematic areas to eliminate stretch marks
– Massage the affected areas to relieve pain from sprained ankles
– Rub castor oil on the belly to relieve diarrhea
– To prevent snoring, rub this oil on the chest
– Sip two drops daily for treat alcohol or nicotine addiction
– Rub it on the neck to treat nodules
– To relieve lumbar or cervical pain, apply castor oil on the back
– Massage your feet with this oil to get rid of calluses
– You can sure conjunctivitis by rubbing castor oil on the eyelids at bedtime
– Add a drop of it in the ear to eliminate wax buildup
– Apply castor oil on the feet to treat Athlete’s foot and fungal infections
– Castor oil relaxes the muscles
– Treat allergies by sipping 5 drops of castor oil daily
– Drink a glass of water with 3 drops of castor oil for four months to treat tinnitus
– Treat inflammation and itching due to bug bites by applying it on the affected areas
Pretty amazing, isn’t it? Therefore, it is wise to always keep some castor oil at home!