It’s obvious that baking soda is super flexible. You may use it around your home for cooking or cleaning, and even for treating specific medical problems. But have you ever though about putting it in your hair?
Yep, that’s right. Sodium bicarbonate has some incredible benefits for your hair! You can use it in place of your regular shampoo to give your locks a boost. It’s a safe and cost effective item that naturally cleans and leaves your hair feeling healthy. If you’re doubtful, take a look at some of the advantages of utilizing baking soda on your hair!
1. Baking Soda Eliminates Item Residue
Sodium bicarbonate will assist eliminate any remaining residue from your hair products. Leftover remains from shampoo, conditioner or hair spray can weigh down your hair and make it greasy. Sodium bicarbonate is the perfect remedy to making sure your hair is in fact tidy.
2. Sodium bicarbonate Removes Chlorine
If you’re a regular swimmer, you most likely know that chlorine can damage your hair. It can even alter the color of your hair! Sodium bicarbonate helps eliminate chlorine from your hair and scalp, securing it against damage.
3. Sodium bicarbonate Promotes Hair Development
When your hair is weighed down with residue or chemicals, it can stunt hair growth. Baking soda is able to clean your hair better than shampoo can! Utilizing sodium bicarbonate to get rid of any additional dirt can assist your hair grow long and strong!
Here’s the best ways to utilize baking soda hair shampoo to clean your scalp and hair:
– Mix baking soda and water at a 1 to 3 ratio in a small capture bottle. The more hair you have, the more you’ll require. For shoulder-length hair, use 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 6 tablespoons of water.
– You can use baking soda on dry hair, or you can utilize it when your hair is damp. Work the mixture in starting at your roots, and move it through to the end of your hair.
– Let the mix sit for a few minutes, then wash it off utilizing warm water.
– Rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and water. The ratio needs to be 1 to 4. Add a couple of drops of vital oil if you ‘d like.
– To apply the apple cider vinegar mix, tilt your head backwards to avoid getting apple cider vinegar in your eyes.
Sodium bicarbonate is budget friendly, safe and chemical-free. It’s the best scrub to renew your hair, especially when it’s looking a little drab or feeling greasy. Take a look at the video below and learn how to do it by yourself!