You can harm your overall health and catch serious diseases if you do not keep your liver healthy. With the help of vitamin K, the liver produces proteins. These proteins are essential in blood clotting. One of the most important functions of the liver is breaking down damaged and old blood cells.
This organ plays crucial role in all of the metabolic processes in the organism. The cells of the liver break down fats and produce energy in a fat metabolism.
This powerful and significant organ can regenerate on its own and it is not difficult to keep it healthy and treat it right.
The possibilities of getting diseases are huge if you have not been taking care of the liver. Many serious diseases can be caused if you harm your liver.
Some medications, excessive alcohol consumption, being overweight and unhealthy diet are the most common causes of liver damage.
Tamarind originates from Asia and Africa and it has long been important part of many traditional healing techniques.
This natural cure soothes gastrointestinal distress, improves the cardiovascular system and fights against almost all liver issues. It eliminates the fat from the liver and detoxifies the body.
It treats any issues with the bile, lowers cholesterol, protects the liver and improves the process of digestion.
Recipe for treating fatty liver disease and hepatitis:
Take 2 handfuls of peeled tamarind and place them in a blender. Add 1 l of water and mix them well. Strain it and consume this drink throughout the day.
You can also place 25 well-washed tamarind leaves into one pot and add 1 l of water in order to prepare tamarind tea. Bring it to boil for 15-20 minutes and then let it cool down. Drink it unsweetened, or add honey or brown sugar. Drink he tea 2 times a day, one cup in the morning and one in the evening.
Health benefits of tamarind and its use
– Tamarind can improve your digestion and resolve most digestive problems. Just boil some of the fruit in water and take 2 tablespoons of the mixture a day to get some much-needed relief from constipation;
– Tamarind can reduce the acidity in your body and stimulate the function of the bile in the liver;
– The fruit can reduce the levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol, effectively improving your cardiovascular health;
– Consuming tamarind regularly can reduce the effects of hepatitis;
– The fruit contains antioxidants such as naringenin and phenols that can fight some types of cancer;
– Tamarind also contains a lot of vitamin C, which is important for numerous processes and can strengthen your immune system;
– Tamarind has been used as a natural remedy against dysentery;
– Drinking a cup of tamarind leaves tea can reduce malarial fever;
– Tamarind is rich in magnesium, iron, thiamin, phosphorus, fiber, calcium, copper and niacin which make it a real superfood;
– Tamarind leaves can relieve intestinal infections in children.