Oral health is also important as our overall body health. The most vital part is mouthwash. People use various types of mouthwash. It helps them reduce and remove plaque, fight bacteria and cleans the teeth in between. Your mouth remains fresh with a minty breath!
Cavities can be very dangerous, so that’s why you should visit your dentist often. You can also pay more attention to good oral care and diets.
These are the advantages of using a homemade mouthwash:
– It is inexpensive- You can make your own homemade mouthwash and still get marvelous effects.
– You control the ingredients: You can remove tartar with completely safe and natural ingredients.
– No Chemicals: Commercial mouthwash products are loaded with numerous additives like harmful chemicals, colorants, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and flavorings.
In addition, here is how to prepare your own inexpensive, powerful, and safe mouthwash with baking soda.
Did you know that the sodium bicarbonate is one of the most effective natural cleaners you can use for good oral hygiene?
The use of this DIY mouthwash can help you remove and bleach your teeth stains; get rid of bacteria, microbes and bad breath; and fight tartar and cavities.
Homemade Mouthwash Recipe
– A tbsp. of baking soda
– Half a cup of warm water
– A cup of cold water
– Half a cup of hydrogen peroxide
– Half a tsp. of salt
– First, you have to mix the soda and salt. Then, wet the brush with water and spread the mix on it. Rub your teeth, spit it out and repeat the procedure again.
– After this, mix the hydrogen with warm water, rinse your mouth and spit it out.
– In the end, use a toothpick to remove the remains of tartar and rinse with cool water.
– Do this twice a week. You should also try oil pulling every day.
– Spit out the mouthwash to prevent the bacteria or viruses from spreading;
– Brush your teeth 3 times daily with high quality, all-natural toothpaste;
– Spicy foods can stimulate the saliva glands to produce more saliva, which disinfects your mouth;
– It is also advisable to use oil pulling on a daily basis. Furthermore, oil pulling is a traditional dental technique that was primarily used in Ayurvedic medicine. It can also help you remove harmful mouth bacteria and keep your teeth and gums healthy. All you need to do is swish 1 tbsp. of organic coconut or sesame oil in your mouth for about 5-20 minutes before your breakfast. Then, spit it out and rinse your mouth.