Gray hairs are a nightmare for many women as they are considered to be the first sign of aging. Therefore, women are ready to try anything to cover the gray hairs. There are many products and hair dyes, which can cover the gray hairs. However, their effects are only temporary and they come with a vast number of side effects.
First and foremost, you should know that premature graying of hair can be triggered by numerous health conditions and poor dietary choices. For instance, this cosmetic issue may be caused by hormonal fluctuations, smoking, pollution, stress, use of unsuitable hair products, chronic colds, sinusitis, and thyroid disorders. Moreover, gray hairs may appear as a result of low amounts of melanin.
So, instead of using products full of harsh chemicals, which do more harm than good, you can try some natural alternatives instead. The most important thing you should do is consume a healthy and nutritious diet. Moreover, you can try the following natural remedy which is based on two available and powerful ingredients.
Coconut Oil and Lemon Mixture
– Three tbs. of lemon juice (fresh);
– 50 milliliters of coconut oil (organic);
Preparation and use:
– Get a small bowl and mix some coconut oil with 3 teaspoons of lemon juice.
– Massage the mixture onto your scalp and hair.
– Once you are done applying the mixture onto your hair, leave it on your hair for about one hour.
– Rinse the mixture from your hair and afterwards use a mild shampoo for your hair.
– You can try this out once every week.
Using coconut oil regularly can help you get rid of dandruff forever. Mixing it with lukewarm water and castor oil can also help you treat dandruff. Massage the scalp and hair with this mixture to get ideal results.