Nutritionists often recommend soy milk as a healthy substitution of regular milk, and numerous people consume it on a daily basis, believing that they are doing the right choice.
However, recent studies have shown that soy milk can seriously harm health, and cause a real chaos in the organism.
Here are the most important reasons why you should stop consuming soy milk right now:
– Soybeans contain large quantities of natural toxins or “antinutrients”. Drinking just two glasses of soy milk daily can significantly alter a woman’s menstrual cycle.
– Soy has been found to increase the body’s need for vitamin B12 and vitamin D.
– Soybeans also contain haemagglutinin, a clot-promoting substance that causes your red blood cells to clump.
– 99% of soy is genetically modified. It contains one of the highest contamination by pesticides of any of our foods.
– Soybeans and soy products contain high levels of phytic acid, which inhibits assimilation of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron, and zinc.
– Soy foods contain high levels of toxic aluminum, which negatively effects the nervous system the kidneys and has been linked to the onset of Alzheimer’s.
– Soy contains a compound resembling vitamin B12 that cannot be processed by your body. Thus, soy foods can contribute to B12 deficiency.
– Fragile soy proteins are exposed to high temperatures during processing in order to make soy protein isolate and textured vegetable protein, making them dangerous for human digestion.
– Soy contains toxic isoflavones.The soy isoflavones genistein and daidzein can stimulate existing breast cancer growth showing risk in consuming soy products if a woman has breast cancer. (Annals of Pharmacotherapy 2001 Sep;35(9):118-21).
– Soy contains plant estrogens, called phytoestrogens, which disrupt endocrine function and lead to infertility and breast cancer in women.
Carrageenan in Soy Milk
According to the American Diabetes Association, a recent research has found a link between insulin and glucose resistance in lab rats and the use of food-grade carrageenan.
Regarding all this, we strongly advise you to stop consuming soy and soy products, as they can have detrimental effects on your health, and may cause severe health conditions.