Stomach pain is not a stranger to most. However, experiencing constant stomach pain is not normal. Be sure to check with your doctor or physician about this issue. Before you fill those prescriptions he gives you, tries this natural remedy to solve your stomach pain.
Pylori (Helicobacter Pylori) is a bacteria that causes pain in your stomach. In 1982 it was discovered that a majority of stomach pain and ulcers are caused by germs!
Pylori enters your body and lives in the digestive tract. Eventually, they cause painful ulcers. These ulcers are basically sores around the lining of your stomach. If you haven’t heard of this bacteria you’re not alone. Many people are unaware of H. Pylori and are unfamiliar with its effects.
Although not everyone knows about it, it is rather common. In fact, H. Pylori affects about ⅔ of the world’s population! The bacteria tears down the lining of your stomach over time. It eventually diminishes your stomach lining, letting acid through the lining.
- This can cause infections, bleeding, or keep food from moving through the digestive tract. You can get the bacteria from silverware, food, or water. If you experience consistent stomach pains, you could be a host for this malevolent bacteria. Here are some natural remedies you can use to treat H. Pylori.
How to Relieve Bloating?
This recipe will not only relieve your bloating, but will also improve your energy levels.
– 1 cucumber
– 1 lemon
– 1 tbsp. of grated ginger
– a bunch of cilantro or parsley
– 1 tbsp. of Aloe Vera juice
– Half a glass of water
Just mix everything in a food processor, and your bloating-relief drink is ready. Drink immediately.
Here are some natural remedies you can use to treat H. Pylori.
– Raw Honey – Manuka honey has been researched extensively in the use of fighting this bacteria. It shows to effectively kill all of the infesting bacteria in your stomach. Try one teaspoon of Manuka honey on a piece of toast 3 times a day.
– Cranberry Juice – A clinical study involving humans in China tested the effects of cranberry juice fighting H. pylori. They found that cranberry juice reduced the infected by 14%!
– Probiotics – Individuals who had taken probiotics with the triple therapy had a much higher success rate in treating the H. pylori overgrowth and experienced fewer adverse events. In fact, it helped people who had already done the antibiotic course unsuccessfully.
– Other Natural Remedies – Organic Licorice is a traditional ulcer treatment in Indian, Chinese, And Kampo medicine. It effectively works to treat H. pylori too. Green tea and red wine have also shown effective in treatment. They have natural antibacterial properties that kill H. Pylori.