The article features the sad story of a young woman who almost lost her life due to serious bacterial infection. She’d only made a careless mistake, something which all women can do. Read on and find out how a thoughtless error can cost you a life.
- Everything started when she fainted in her bathroom one day. Before that, her health had worsened and she has experienced excessive hair loss. She also lost a couple of nails.
When she reached the hospital, doctors diagnosed her with a toxic shock due to an unusual bacterial infection caused by tampons.
Not only the hair and the nails were falling, but also her skin. Because of that doctors put her in a state of artificial coma so she could withstand the treatment. They woke her up after eight days, but she remembered nothing. She could not recognize even her three daughters. Moreover, she did not know who she was.
This girl was in terrible physical condition, her brain is canceling as she couldn’t finish the sentence,also she couldn’t walk. Her recovery was difficult,hard and lasted for two long years.
Specialists’ warn all women and all young girls and to be very careful with the use of tampons,it can be risky if it isn’t utilized appropriately and that it has to be changed in maximum 8 hours because the blood, warm and sodden environment are perfect for the advancement of unsafe bacteria.