Hasselback potatoes or Hasselback apples might be familiar to you.
It’s a potato sliced several times but not all the way through and stuff the space between the cuts with butter, cheese, or other types of goodness to get the amazing presentation.
Why should this Hasselback approach be limited only to potatoes?
Chicken can also be cooked beautifully with this method and can be stuffed with practically anything.
Applying that technique to chicken will give you cheesy stuffed dinner that you’ll love.
– 1 teaspoon olive oil
– 1¬½ cups fresh baby spinach
– ¼ cup ricotta cheese – 2
– 1-pound chicken breasts
– ⅛ cup white cheddar cheese grated
How to make it:
1. oven to be at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius or Gas Mark 6).
2. In a sauté pan add some olive oil and cook the spinach 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the ricotta and cook for a minute and then leave it to cool.
4. Cut slits into the chicken breasts, about 1 centimeter (0.39 inches) apart and 75% of the way through the chicken.
5. Stuff all of the spinach and ricotta mixture into the cuts.
6. You can add some salt and pepper, to season it. Sprinkle the white cheddar cheese and red paprika on top to add color and flavor.
7. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the cheese, is melted and the juices are clear.
Ready to give it a try?For better assistance, you can watch the video below while cooking .
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to SHARE.