Almost every one of us before going to bed at night has experienced some strange sensation in the stomach like feeling full sort of. Of course, if you had a heavy dinner, that is the reason. When digestion before sleeping is disturbed, you will suffer from acid reflux, interrupted sleep or heartburn.
There is good news, however; by using natural sources and remedies. Ginger, turmeric, and coconut milk are a great anti-inflammation combo before bed. Digestion is improved with this drink and there is no more acid reflux or heartburn.
Here are the most important health benefits of turmeric:
– Relieve arthritis pain due to its anti-inflammatory effects.
– Stimulates liver detoxification and improves liver function. Also, improves bile flow and prevents bile stones.
– Thins the blood and boosts blood circulation.
– Helps soothe the digestive tract and prevents ulcers due to its antiseptic effects.
– Relieves pain and fever.
– Prevents and treats cancer.
Besides the aforementioned ingredients, the remedy contains honey and black pepper as well. Black pepper is required in order to boost the absorption of curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, while honey has rich nutrient content and numerous health benefits that further improves the remedy.
– 2 cups of coconut milk
– A piece of sliced ginger or a teaspoon of ginger powder
– A teaspoon of turmeric powder
– A tablespoon of organic honey
– ¼ of a teaspoon of ground black pepper
– Take a bowl and add all the ingredients, except the honey. Mix them well. After that, pour the mixture into a saucepan and heat until it starts to bowl. Cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Let it cool a little bit, add the honey and drink while it’s still warm. Your drink is ready!
– The drink is very simple to prepare it and solves many problems with stomach, bad breath.
– We recommend you to drink it one hour before you go to sleep, and you will wake up refreshed and full with energy!