We all presume that as there is a wide decrease in physical work in our daily life the back trouble will reduce significantly.
But the truth is the number of people suffering from back and neck pain has increased in last few years. The reason behind this is due to wrong posture and long hours of seating at one place.
Our modern job profile requires us to seat in front of the computer screen for long duration. This actually is hurting our back and neck lead to chronic back pain disorders.
The cause of back pain in 85% cases cannot be detected, and even magnetic resonance cannot provide a proper diagnosis. Back pain is usually acute for a month and can disappear without any treatment, but if it is chronic, it can last longer, and you need to find a proper cure or treatment.
Healthy Back Tips:
– To sit means weaker waist muscles and you need to stand up and move around a bit at least 10 min. also, do workouts all the time for the back especially.
– Also, if you have the same mattress for 5 years, it is time for a change since the pain might be due to overused and deformed mattress.
– Also, when you sleep, never sleep on the belly because this will make you hurt even more.
– Walk or run for more than half an hour. Also hike and relax while stretching.
– Avoid carrying heavy loads and items, and do not lift or tilt all the time. Heavy bags too damage the spine and joints and even lead to injuries.
– Also similar things occur for those with small kids. When you take the kid in your arms, crouch and lift slowly with the thigh muscles, not the back.
– Remember to always bend the knees no matter the activity. Remember this for carrying babies, bags or brushing the teeth.
Furthermore, the shoulders are delicate and are also susceptible to damage. The pain in the shoulders may be caused by:
– Stiff shoulder
– Fracture of the bone on the hand
– Dislocation injury
– Unstable joints
This pain in the neck varies from acute, less than 12 weeks time and chronic, more than 12 weeks. Many reasons are responsible for this and they could be:
– Damaged or stretched neck structures (tendon, ligament, muscle).
– Other risks for this are cramps and over-stretching, also bad posture for walking or sitting, a lot of stress, less physical activities, sitting all day at work, bad sleeping position and more.
The following tips can help you relieve neck pain:
– Reduce stress, as it causes various health issues, and try to relax, meditation, yoga, or everything that calms you.
– Try massages, as they relax the muscles
– Apply cold and hot compress on the aching areas every 2-3 hours.
– Do a few workouts that are decreasing torment. Workout consistently and move the neck muscles as much as you can to maintain a strategic distance from hardened neck. A few workouts for the neck truly help for the interminable agony evacuation.
– You should change the position in which you sleep or the pillow. Feather pillows are soft for the head and neck. Also, memory foam pillows adapt on the neck and the head.
The most important thing is do not ignore the back pain. Use the massage or change you posture as soon as you observe the pain in back region.
Try out different posture which makes you feel comfortable while working. Do not put strain on your bones and muscles while doing any work at home or office.