Healthy feet are actually more important or your wellbeing then you think.
Cracks, dryness and other feet issues can easily obstruct your quality of life, and disabling proper movement and body support. Personal hygiene and diets can affect the health of feet, and those need to be incorporated in the best way possible in your everyday routines.
Namely, our feet are subjected to great pressure and weight during the day, so they are often too tired and damaged. However, today we will reveal a method to treat them properly and provide the special attention your feet deserve.
What’s more, this procedure is completely inexpensive, so you can forget about the expensive pedicure treatments in the spa, and still get the same or even improved effects.
The following recipe will save you hundreds of dollars and will make your feet look amazing as well. Just try it out and you’ll see for yourself. Prepare this relaxing foot bath, sooth your feet and prepare them for the summer season.
Here’s what you’ll need:
– Milk – 2 to 4 cups
– Baking soda – 3 tablespoons
– First, warm the milk.
– Then pour the warm milk in a basin and add your baking soda and stir well.
– Next you should do is to dip your feet in it for 10 minutes.
– When done, rinse feet with warm water and dry off gently with a towel.
– Apply your daily foot cream and enjoy the results.