These Sugar-Free Low Carbohydrate Snickerdoodle Truffles are a magnificent dairy totally free and no bake treat anytime! Easy, quickly and ideal for a treat on the go or dessert for a celebration!
Quick desserts are something I pursue regularly. I do not have a lot of time for fussing with elegant desserts. It’s really not my favorite thing to make, I ‘d much choose cooking over baking any day.
So if you have actually observed, NO BAKE deals with are my favorite type of desserts to make. Not even if of the season, whether it’s hot outside or not, I just enjoy easy and stress complimentary and that’s what no bake dishes are to me. Make you think I invested hours making a quite little and absolutely scrumptious dessert for loved ones, when realistically it took me less than 10 minutes to make!
This has 5 active ingredients and 3 steps to it!
– Dispose ingredients in stand mixer.
– Roll into balls.
– Dip in chocolate!
Exactly what is easier than that? Absolutely nothing. Or maybe simply waiting patiently for the chocolate to set once you’ve dipped these little bites in melted chocolate.
– If you do not have protein powder or pick not to use it, attempt great almond flour instead. Include some vanilla extract to the mixture if not utilizing vanilla protein powder.
– Sukrin is a brown sugar sub I prefer to utilize. You could use your favorite granulated sweetener or perhaps liquid sweetener of choice to replace.
– It is best to use flavored cinnamon stevia to actually include the taste of traditional snickerdoodles, but if you do not have it, utilize vanilla stevia and add 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Sugar-Free Low Carb Snickerdoodle Truffles
Serving size: 1
Fat: 6.5 g
Saturated fat: 2 g
Carbohydrates: 4.7 g
Sugar: 1.3 g
Sodium: 1m g
Fiber: 0.8 g
Protein: 3.8 g
Cholesterol: 2 mg
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
– Mix all components, other than chocolate, in a stand mixer up until well combined.
– Roll batter into 12 balls.
– Melt chocolate for 30 seconds periods in a microwave and stir until smooth.
– Dip balls into melted chocolate. Put on parchment lined baking sheet and cool till set.
– Enjoy! They do not need refrigeration.
Net Carbohydrates: 3.9 g.