One of the most common medical conditions in this modern era is atherosclerosis, a serious, life-threatening condition that firstly manifests through plaque buildup. If left untreated it can soon lead to heart failure and even a stroke. It constricts the blood vessels thus hampering normal blood flow to the brain and heart. Plaque typically accumulates as a result of high blood triglyceride and LDL cholesterol levels. Early detection and prompt action is vital for successful treatment and survival.
However, there is one extremely effective and natural way to eliminate plague deposits from your blood vessels!
Different studies have proven that fenugreek is full of fiber that reduces cholesterol levels and its amazing soluble fiber content will block the cholesterol absorption.
To be more concrete, fiber raises the viscosity of the digested food and prevents the uptake of cholesterol and bile acids. Moreover, these seeds are one of the best cleansers of the body, as they eliminate fat, toxins, and waste from the arteries.
This is how to use fenugreek seeds to cleanse the blood vessels:
– Add a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds into a cup of water and boil them for 5 minutes. Then, strain the mixture and add honey to sweeten it. Consume this drink once or twice a day.
– Add fenugreek seeds in some water and leave them to soak until the following morning. Then, eat them and drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up, before you eat your breakfast.
The consumption of fenugreek seeds in some of these ways for several months will surely cleanse the blood vessels completely.
Here are some additional tips to prevent the creation of plaque and arterial clogging:
– Eliminate fried red meat from your diet
– Reduce the sugar intake
– Quit smoking
– Quit alcohol
– Try eating more bright colored fruits like watermelons, mangoes, oranges, and blueberries
– Drink 2-3 cups of green tea every day
– Snack a few walnuts throughout the day
– Consume 2-3 tablespoons of extra-virgin coconut oil
– You should often consume beans and whole-grain foods every day
– Drink 1-2 glasses of pure organic cranberry juice daily
– Cook your food with extra-virgin olive oil;