It is quite natural for your hair to turn gray as you age, but there has been an upsurge in the rate of gray hair among the youth due to increasing daily stress levels.
The harsh chemicals in commercial hair care products can leave your hair flat, dry, and damaged. Try this natural home remedy. In addition, eat a healthy and nutritious diet.
Coconut Oil and Lemon Mixture for Premature Graying of Hair
Well, there is no doubt that this super healthy ingredient is extremely useful and beneficial for your skin and your hair. It’s extremely useful when it’s used both, topically and there are many benefits you get from eating coconut oil as well. Coconut oil has powerful anti-microbial properties, and it’s loaded with lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids that will strengthen your hair and reverse its natural color. And, when it comes to lemon juice – the doctors recommend it, because it contains good amounts of vitamin B, C and phosphorus, which nourishes the hair and treats the cause of grey hair. As we said, this homemade remedy is very simple and easy to make. You just have to follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do:
– Lemon juice – 3 teaspoons
– 50 ml. of organic coconut oil
Preparation And Use:
– Get a small bowl and mix some coconut oil with 3 teaspoons of lemon juice.
– Massage the mixture onto your scalp and hair.
– Once you are done applying the mixture onto your hair, leave it on your hair for about one hour.
– Rinse the mixture from your hair and afterwards use a mild shampoo for your hair.
– You can try this out once every week.
You can also eliminate dandruff when you use coconut oil as a stand alone or in combination with castor oil and lukewarm water. Massage the scalp and hair with this mixture for ideal results.