Yellow teeth are not attractive, and I know a lot of people who pay a lot of money to get their teeth whitened so that they do not have to see the yellow plaque. But, why spend that money when you could do it yourself without the need for a dentist?
Here is one great home remedy:
You will need:
– Baking soda
– Hydrogen peroxide
– Dental pick
– Antiseptic mouth wash
Baking soda is the most popular and effective tool for removing plaque.
First, mix one tablespoon of baking soda with ½ teaspoon of salt into the cup. After you wet the toothbrush with warm water, dip it into the mixture. Scrub teeth with it and spit. Continue the same process for five minutes.
Mix a cup full with hydrogen peroxide with 1/2 cup of warm water and wash your mouth for one minute, then spit and rinse with 1/2 cup of cool water.
Rub the yellow tartar from teeth with an oral pick. Be careful not to scrape the gums because it might irritate and harm them.
Wash mouth with an antibacterial mouth wash and repeat every second day.
Here are some other pieces of advice to assist you keep your beautiful smile.
- Strawberries and Tomatoes Tomatoes and strawberries are rich in vitamin C which is exceptional for oral health. You can rub these fruits straight onto your teeth and let it sit for 5 minutes. This way the tartar accumulation will soften.
- Rinse your mouth with baking soda blended with warm water later on.
- Likewise, you can utilize the very same treatment with other food that includes vitamin C, like bell peppers, berries, lemons, lime, oranges and papaya.
- Cheese Consuming a Swiss or Cheddar cheese prior to meals assists neutralize the acids that involve plaque creation. An active ingredient in aged cheese works as a barrier agent.
- Additionally, there are other things that you can add into your oral health regimen: – Brush your teeth frequently with a soft brush and make vertical movements.
- Pay attention on the space between gums and teeth.
- Floss frequently. – Consuming spicy food promotes salivary glands.
- That way saliva cleans mouth in a natural way. – Fight bacteria with an orange peel rub on teeth before going to sleep and do not wash mouth.