Brussels sprouts are one of the favorite vegetables to many people because of the incredible sweet taste when you stir-fry them. This recipe is really a match made in heaven because brussels sprouts, like cabbage, pair really well with pork and can handle strong Asian flavors.
Sprouts can be enjoyed raw, such as sliced up in a salad, steamed or roasted. Forget saving them for the end of the year! Celebrate sprouts all year round and enjoy them crispy and caramelized served with more veggies, sweet potato and your preferred protein.
Crispy Garlic Brussels Sprouts
– 2 big handfuls Brussel sprouts
– 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
– Sea salt and pepper
1. First, pre-heat the oven to 400 F.
2. Then slice the sprouts into approximately 1/2 cm pieces. Include the sprout slices to a bowl.
3. To the bowl add the minced garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
4. Mix all the active ingredients together.
5. Place the sprout mix to a oven evidence baking dish.
6. Place in the oven and cook for around 40 minutes, or till gently crispy and caramelised, however not fully burnt.
7. Get rid of when ready and enjoy in with preferred main meal.