5 Varicose Veins Home Remedies
This condition is known as spider veins and it occurs when there is pressure over the blood veins or vessels that result with blood pooling and veins bulging.
Varicose vein’s appearance is seen when the vein isn’t working properly or becomes weak and veins have 1-way valves that prevent the blood from flowing backwards. When the valves fail, the blood is starting to collect in the vain.
As the legs are farthest from the heart they are affected the most from the varicose veins because the gravity hardens the blood to flow upward.
Some potential causes for this include:
– standing for long periods of time
– hormone imbalance
Top Foods for Varicose Vein Treatment
Here are the top food that can help reduce the appearance of varicose veins:
– Foods that are rich in fiver help relieving constipation, as it can cause unwanted pressure on the veins and the recommended dose of fiber is thirty to forty grams per day.
– Seed like Chia and flax seeds provide omega-3 fat and fiber that help reduce the stress over the veins.
– The berries such as raspberries and blueberries help to strengthen veins.
– The cayenne pepper is an amazing herb that is rich in capsaicin that is helping to improve the circulation.
– Vitamin E that is found in green leafy vegetables, sunflower seed and almonds can help prevent blood clots and improve the circulation.
Foods that Cause Spider Veins
Sugar – Leads to weight gain and inflammation.
Caffeine – Is dehydrating and can worsen varicose veins.
Alcohol – Can be inflammatory and dehydrating.
Trans fats – These fats worsen circulation and increase inflammation.
Refined and processed foods – These foods provide little nutritional value and may increase toxins in the body, worsening varicose veins.
Top 5 Varicose Veins Natural Remedies
#1 Horse chestnut (100 mg daily)
Can help in strengthen veins and to reduce the swelling.
#2 Butcher’s broom (200 mg daily)
Can reduce inflammation of the veins.
#3 Grape seed extract (200 mg daily)
Helps strengthen the vein wall.
#4 Bilberry (160 mg 2x daily)
Proven to increase circulation.
#5 Vitamin E (400 IU daily)
Acts as a natural blood thinner.
Put apple cider vinegar and witch hazel topically to decrease the appearance of varicose veins.
Essential oils for treating varicose veins
The best natural treatment is definitely the cypress essential oil as it is able to increase circulation and support the system of circulation. You only have to rub five drops of it on the problematic area two times a day.