This Exercise Is More Efficient Than 1000 Abs: Spend 60 Seconds a Day Doing This Exercise And In Just One Month Your Abdomen Is Going To Become Flat
If you want to have a flat and tight belly, you should know that it is really difficult to be achieved, because of the he abdominal area, which is the most problematic for weight loss. We all want and dream about tight abdominal muscles, but we all hate abs.
But we have the perfect solution for you, so don’t despair. With this extremely powerful, exercise you’ll get the belly you have always desired, in a quick, and easy way.
According to fitness experts there is a single, extremely powerful, exercise that is equivalent to that of 1,000 traditional abs, and is called “the plank”. It is no doubt that this exercise will make make your abdomen tight and flat, but also will improve your body posture and as well as relieve your back pains.
But it is important to do the exercise properly in order to obtain the results it offers. Take a look on how to properly place your body:
1. With your hands placed firmly on the ground, keep your neck and shoulders straight.
2. It is been said that the main focus of this exercise is your abdominal area, but you will also feel the pressure in your legs as well. Therefore, put the heels in a position that the pressure is transferred to the toes and feel the tension in the muscles of the thighs.
3. Contract your buttock muscles to stimulate your lower body muscles. Make sure to not raise it up as your entire body should be flat as plank.
4. You should breathe deeply and evenly, in order to make it easier to maintain this position.
5. so, now, imagine that there is a glass full of water placed on your back, so you should maintain the position in order not to spill it out, because that’s the whole point.
6. Once you’ve managed to maintain that position without moving an inch, you can start doing the plank:
7. Keep your hands and knees on the ground, with your back flat and the shoulders a little wider than shoulder-width apart.
8. Focus on a spot on the floor beyond your hands, in order to keep the spine, head and neck straight, which is very important.
9. Exert pressure on your toes, with the right leg placed on the floor. Do the same with your left leg. At this juncture, you should feel like your entire body weight relies on your hands and toes.
10. Contract your abdominal muscles and stay in that position for 20-60 seconds.
11. Then, allow your body to relax.
12. You should gradually adjust the period of maintaining the plank position up to one minute.
Repeat the plank for 3 consecutive times, everyday, for one month. You’ll be amazed and probably shocked by the effects!