Stomach discomfort, nausea, bloating, intense sour taste in the mouth are the most common symptoms of heartburn or acid reflux.
The acid in the stomach or heartburn, commonly causes assembled gastric contents into the esophagus caused by spicy foods, carbonated drinks and alcohol, which should certainly be avoided. Frequent unpleasant phenomenon can be reconciled with the help of five natural remedies that we have in the kitchen.
1. Turmeric is a popular spice with its healing properties reduces the level of stomach acid, accelerates the flow of food through the digestive system and prevents heartburn. It is enough to add a little turmeric in the eating to avoid unpleasant nausea after meals.
2. Basil one of the most popular spices rich in essential oils, whose medicinal properties are known especially for problems with digestion. While it is desirable to be used in fresh foods, is also efficient as a tea.
5 grams of dried basil leaves pour them with 2 el. boil water, let it stand for about ten minutes, strain and drink at least two cups throughout the day.
3. Apple cider vinegar – just one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mixed with 2el. water helps with heartburn. Namely the vinegar delutes the gastric acid, and vitamins and minerals by which abound, create an alkaline environment and eliminate harmful bacteria. Vinegar diluted in water is recommended to drink during a meal in the morning on an empty stomach.
4. Kim, anise, fennel are the fastest tiny “heroes” that neutralize the effects of spicy food. So if you crossed daily dose of forbidden morsels, do yourself a cold mixture of one liter of water and mix with a tablespoon of anise, caraway and fennel. Leave to stand for an hour and strain. The spicy water drink it after meals in small sips during the day.
5. Banana – the most popular snack and snacks is welcomed in combating heartburn. The banana will create a natural defense against acid in the body, so it is recommended to eat a banana when you feel bitterness or bloating.