During hot summer days the majority of people daily shower. Experts say that while is pleasant, daily showering is not highly desirable because it removes the natural fat which serves as protection and dries the skin.
Depending on the obligations, some people prefer the shower to be at the end of the day, while others want when they start the day with a shower. Read the advantages of the morning, and that evening the shower.
Benefits of the Morning shower
1. The morning shower will wake you up better than coffee because it will accelerate the circulation and the heartbeat, and, therefore, the body will be activated faster and you will have better concentration in the morning.
2. Showers in the morning is better for people with oily and dirty skin because we are sweating overnight, and a part of the fluids which is secreted can clog the pores.
3. Showers relax the muscles so the shower in the morning is a great way to get rid of the pain in the neck or back.
Benefits of the Night Shower
1. Taking a shower in the evening is a great way to relax after a hard day. It will reduce stress and relax you.
2. The evening shower will help you fall asleep faster – the calming effect of warm water will signal the body that it should start with the secretion of melatonin – the hormone that stimulates sleep.
3. The sheets will be clean if you shower at night. Even if you take a lot of care for your body, various dust, sweat and dead skin cells are accumulated on the skin and in the sleep remain bedding.