Nobody has the time to practice complicated regimes of a healthy diet. It is essential to eat healthy in order to get a proper detox of the whole body. That’s why, here we present you the method which will help you detoxify your lungs in just 3 days.
A lot of people have never smoked in their lives, and still have problems with their lungs. On the other hand, people smoke for 30-40 years, but don’t have any problems.
It seems it varies from a person to person, but smoking certainly makes things worse with any type of lungs. That’s why this method is recommended for smokers, but even if you’re not, it’s still beneficial for your lungs.
Here is what you should do:
Two days before you start the actual process, you should stop consuming dairy products. The night before you start this regime, drink a cup of herbal tea before going to bed.
It will help your intestines get rid of the excessive toxins, which is really important for the process of detoxifying the lungs.
- Squeeze two lemons in 300ml of water and drink this before breakfast.
- Drink 300ml of grapefruit or pineapple juice. These juices are rich in antioxidants which are very important if you’re in a detox process.
- Between breakfast and lunch drink 300ml of carrot juice, which will make your blood more alkaline.
- During lunch you should drink 400ml of any juice that is rich in potassium. Potassium is the key to a successful detox of lungs. Here is how to make such a juice:
Squeeze in a juicer: 350g parsnips, 350g green peppers, 200g watercress salad and 350g cucumber. This should produce around 400ml of juice.
- At the end of the day, before going to bed drink 400ml of cranberry juice.
To aid the detox process, you should also exercise, get enough sleep and take a hot bath for at least 20 minutes.
This regime might seem a little strict and complicated, but in only 3 days you will feel the incredible results.